Doctors of Natural Medicine
5446 N. Academy Blvd. #104 Colo Spgs, CO 80918
Denver 4610 S Ulster St Ste. 150 Denver, CO 80237
To get a medical marijuana card in Colorado, simply follow these steps:
- Make an appointment with a MED doctor: (just to name a few!)
Doctors of Natural Medicine:
Phone: (719) 212-8899
Address: 5446 North Academy Boulevard #104, Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Medical Alternatives Clinic:
Phone: (720) 744-2010
Address: 3100 Academy Blvd N #211, Colorado Springs, CO 80917
- Go to the Colorado Medical Marijuana website and create an online account BEFORE YOUR DOCTOR’S VISIT. It will send you an email to confirm, along with a temporary password. This account allows you to submit your application to the state instantaneously once application is completed in its entirety.
- Make sure to write your username and temporary password down. Be advised if you attempt to enter password incorrectly 3 times it will suspend your account and LOCK you out for up to 72 hours. Once logged in, create your own permanent password and save for your records.
- Once on the website, be sure to fill out all the information correctly. Most doctors offices will give you a discount for being prepared in advance, so be sure to ask. This will ultimately be beneficial to receiving your card in a timely manner.
- Most doctors visits cost roughly $85-$100+. Keep in mind there is also a state fee of $15. With tax included it’ll reflect as $16.10. There may be option for you to pay that at the doctor’s office, or, log on to your portal and pay once you leave the doctor’s office. You’ll be able to double check everything is entered correctly on your end, in conjunction with the doctor’s uploaded documents. Once everything is completed you will then be able to submit to the state for processing.
- Here’s the easy part! Sit back and relax until you receive the email stating your card has been approved. Genereally, the waiting period is about 72 hours give or take. Once given this ‘green’ light, print your card and start shopping at any of our 3 locations!!!
- If you need any assistance with any of these steps or even help printing your card, please call us or stop by and we will be more than happy to assist you get a medical marijuana card in Colorado.